Saturday, May 2, 2009

Catching Up

Okay, so I know I'm behind in blogging world... and I'm sorry. Its been a crazy week...sick house, end of month craziness at work, running kids to and from, etc.

I didnt even post my weight loss this week because, honestly, I have been discouraged. I was up a pound this week, putting my total loss at 7 lbs. I have ate very well, but I didnt get to exercise this week at all--mainly because I over did it last week and pulled a muscle.. but, I am back on track now. People keep telling me the hault in weight loss is because I'm actually getting some muscles now...and I will admit I can feel muscles I haven't felt in years...but I don't think I have gained over a pound in muscles alone.
Below are a couple pictures I wanted to share. The first is a sight I see frequently in the summer...the boys enjoying popsicles on the front steps.

The second, is a sight I see daily...mainly because Hayden has proven himself to be a
"drama king"...

No comments: