Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year! Wow, where did 2008 go?? Since becoming a mommy the months seem to just fly by. So...resolutions.. well, I tend not to make any, but this year I did. I played it safe though and only made 2. I figure the less there is to live up to, the easier-right? In the past when I made resolutions, I learned not to share them with others..simpler that way because if I failed I would be the only one who knew. But, I'm going to be bold this year-so here goes:

#1-Have more patience with my family... I tend to fuss and snap easily, and when I think about how much patience God has with me it humbles me so.
#2-Play with my kids more and actually enjoy it, instead of worrying about the dishes in the sink or the laundry in the hamper.

There, I told you...so now off to enjoy my kids! Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: