Thursday, February 5, 2009

M.I.A

I just realized today that its been a while since my last post.
Things have been ultra hectic lately. My mom has been sick, and due to her health issues we have been having to find alternate childcare for Hayden...and will have to continue this for at least another 4 weeks. Luckily for us, our friend Michael (who happens to be my husband, Michaels, best friend-yes, 2 Michael's) has been off work this week, so he has been the main care giver. Yes..a man... No, I'm not at all sexist...but any woman knows that when it comes to childcare, us women seem to fulfill the duty. But, I have to admit that he has done an excellent job (minus that first days lunch that consisted of gummy snacks).
And, after months and months of stomach issues with Hayden..yes, the same ones I posted about months ago...the doctors ordered lab work and have found that milk is not what is causing his issues.... They did do blood work to also test for Celiac Disease, and one of the tests came back positive...so he is now scheduled with a pediatric GI doctor for the end of the month. I just pray we can get some answers soon, because it is hard to see your child in such pain.

No comments: