Monday, December 15, 2008

After months....

of Hayden having diarrhea and being told it was "just teething" or "just a virus", I followed my mommy intuition and had Hayden tested for food allergies at my work--he is allergic to milk and eggs. Before being tested Dr. N asked me what I thought his problem was, and I said milk. Mommys ALWAYS know best, right!?!!
Luckily, Haydens food allergies aren't as severe as other childrens...right now his main problem is chronic diarrhea--which primarily is a problem for the poor soul changing (and washing-we use cloth 50% of the time) his diapers... ME!
So I am on a new quest into the world of reading labels and eyeing every morsel he consumes....

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Good Luck, Jalita! I know you're feeling overwhelmed now, but you'll be a pro in no time!