Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our project

Yesterday, Dylan was out of school, so I took the day off to spend with the boys. I had decided to take them to Michael's craft store so Dylan could pick out a project for us to do. I found a super cool mosaic stepping stone kit that looked like it would be lots of fun, but Dylan was not interested. Instead, he found a tie dye kit he was set on buying--so we got it.
When we got home it was time for him to pick out what he wanted to dye. We went in his room and found 2 white T's, which he decided was perfect--One for him, and one to give his brother. Then we were set. But wait, nope...he then decided we needed to dye something for mommy! He dug through my drawers until he found the perfect piece, a pair of my white panties! I decided what-the-heck and let him do it. We had lots of fun, and I'm happy to say I'm actually looking forward to wearing my cute freshly dyed panties!

Dylan's shirt

The shirt Dylan dyed for Hayden

Mommys pretty "new" panties

5 comments:

Ramie said...

too funny! LOVE the panties ;)

Melinda said...

they came out really good.

neat panties. lol.

Bonnie-Claire said...

Oh they turned out great!!!! WTG Dylan!!! And the undies are just adorable!

Jeanne said...

I love it!!! Good for you for posting your panties! :)

Joy said...

That's really sweet! Love the panties! ;)