Saturday, November 1, 2008

Flashback

Last night Michael and I took a Ninja Turtle and a beagle puppy (better known as my boys) trick-or-treating ...we made the usual stops by my family and friends from church.

One stop was at my grandma's house-the boys great-grandmother. They call her "granny". I remember being a little girl and going to her house. She would wash my hair in her kitchen sink, and I thought that was so neat at the time. She always had a yummy pound cake sitting on her kitchen table..and don't get me started on her mouth-watering macaroni and cheese! I remember playing with my cousins there--and one time my cousin, Tasha, and I went in grandma's back yard and picked a big bunch of blackberries, which grandma then used to make a pie. I also remember stopping at her house every year to trick-or-treat...and last night I re-lived that with my boys. As we were sitting in "granny's" living room while the boys showed off their costumes I totally realized how fast time is flying by!

The boys with "Granny"

1 comment:

Bonnie-Claire said...

The boys were super cute in their costumes!!!