Sunday, October 26, 2008

The weekend

Thank God that Dylan comes home tomorrow..I think Hayden misses him almost as much as me. After church today, as we were headed out to eat, Dylan called us...I talked to him a while, and when I said "bye" Hayden started screaming and crying... He wanted to talk to his brother... I handed him the phone-and it was just the sweetest interaction between them. I'm sure Dylan doesn't understand Haydens jibberish any more than I do, but Dylan humored him and carried on a conversation. It was just precious to see Haydens face light up when he heard Dylans voice.

Then tonight, Hayden and I went to a Fall Festival at my cousins church. There was a hay ride, which took us through some beautiful scenery. Hayden really enjoyed himself...especially pointing out every cow he seen!
After the ride we played for a while, ate and then came home. This has been a great weekend, but I am SO ready for Dylan to come back!




No comments: