Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ode to Dylan

Dylan James
"Dyl" ~ "Sweet Cheeks" ~ "Dilly Willy"
Likes: the color green, Race Cars, Lightning McQueen, chocolate milk, McDonald's cheese burgers, apple slices(No peel!), sleeping in mommy's bed, riding his bike, Popsicles, going places, his friends Kaleb and Jacob.
Dislikes: broccoli, being bored, the heel of his sock coming out of his shoe, wearing plain shirts, having to sit still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sweetest little boy I have ever meet..seriously!
There aren't enough hours in the day to tell you how great he is...but tonight I was looking at his face and noticed his pretty blueish-green eyes and those precious little freckles across his nose and cheeks..and oh, how cute he is. I know one day this child will grow into a man...a man with his own life...I just hope he always remembers how much I love him...and how perfect he is in my eyes.

1 comment:

Bonnie-Claire said...

Awwwwwwwww... This is the sweetest thing!!!! your a wonderful mommy!