Saturday, December 20, 2008

Little things

Hayden ("Haydie", "HaydieBop", "Little Bit")

Little things I'm loving about Hayden right now.



Those deep ocean blue eyes with such sparkle.

He calls his beloved blankets his "night-nights". Even if he wants them just to cuddle, not to sleep, he will still say "night-night...I want night night".

When he gets in trouble and begins crying, he walks to the corner an pops his nose right in place without instruction...he has obviously seen his brother spend his share of time in the corner.

Little sock feet. I always wear socks around the house...its just ultimate comfort for me. Michael and Dylan hate to wear socks...but guess who loves wearing them? Yup. you guessed it.. Hayden.

sweet. sugar. cake. All words I use to describe the way Hayden smells. I stick my nose right at his neck and sniff often.

All the beautiful artwork he creates...especially now that he likes to "co-waa, co-waa" (better know as color).

His skin feels so soft...like silk...baby soft still.

Brothers...Hayden sure does love his. He calls him "Ninan", for Dylan. Hayden thinks Dylan is just the best thing since sliced bread, and to see the love he has for him melts my heart.

No comments: