Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stop the Clock

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. I have been blogging about Hayden's medical issues for a few months, and the doctor have him scheduled tomorrow for an endoscopy and a few other tests. So starting at midnight tonight he cant have any food or drink. The bad thing is that his procedure is scheduled for 12:30pm. So come lunch time he will be one pitiful child. I also imagine that handing over my baby boy to those nurses will be really tough, also. I trust God with all of this, and know he will be with us. I just pray for strength.

2 comments:

Joy said...

How did it go, Jalita?

Jalita* said...

okay--they didnt start until 3!!! We were all starved. :) They said it all looked okay visably, but we just have to wait for the biopsy results to come back. I have a strong feeling that God has healed him though...b/c he has had some normal diapers lately.