Friday, April 17, 2009

What's Hell Like?

Last year my mom showed me a book she was reading titled 23 Minutes in Hell. (The author,Bill Wiese, shares his unforgettable experience during which God allowed him to see and feel the agony people endure in hell.) Honestly, I just blew it off as a "fake"...I admit it, I'm very skeptical of things like this.
Then last night Michael and I looked at a video on Youtube.com about this guys "experience". I'm a skeptic, but the way I figure it Hell is a horrible place--so even if this was only a dream, it is actually based on scripture so its accurate enough for me. You just have to watch for yourself.

Click here for the video

I want to add that if anyone reading this blog has any questions about how to not end up in such a horrible, scary place then all you have to do is ask God to be your savior and trust in him. If you have ANY questions just email me.

No comments: