Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy Bee

Here lately my life has felt more hectic than ever.
Typical life of a working mommy with 2 kids, I suppose.
Dylan starts Taekwondo tonight. He is a soccer-boy at heart, but we decided to take a break from Spring soccer after some issues with the organization. He seems thrilled to give this new activity a try. I hope to be able to post some pictures of him in his uniform soon.
This past Monday I started doing the Weight Watchers "diet" with a friend. I use the term "diet", only for lack of another word... I can have any food I want, just within my point range. So its more of a life style change. My goal, for now, is 10 lbs....with my long term goal being 15 lbs.
Oh, and in case you are wondering...Things are still going great with the Love Dare. I plan to update on it through the rest of the Dare, but don't want to blog about too many of the details since its such a personal activity for me...and Michael.

No comments: